कक्षा 11-12 एवं अन्य दशमोत्तर कक्षा के छात्रों हेतु छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन करने की तिथि 01 Jul 2018 से 10 Oct 2018 तक
विश्वविद्यालय एवं अन्य एफ़िलिएटिंग एजेंसी द्वारा संस्थाओं द्वारा लॉक की गयी कोर्स एवं फीस को सत्यापित करने की अंतिम तिथि- 10 Sep 2018
|Board Name||Department of Backward Class Welfare|
|Goal||Scholarship for poor Students|
|Scheme Parts||Post-matric/ Pre-matric|
Latest Updates: कक्षा 9-10 एवं कक्षा 11-12 के संदेहास्पद आवेदन पत्र को छात्र/छात्रों द्वारा संशोधन किये जाने की तिथि – 18 जनवरी 2018 से 25 जनवरी 2018 तक प्रदेश एवं प्रदेश के बाहर दशमोत्तर कक्षाओं (ग्रुप 1,2,3,4 – कक्षा 11-12 को छोड़कर) के संदेहास्पद आवेदन पत्र को छात्र/छात्रों द्वारा संशोधन किये जाने की तिथि – 25 जनवरी 2018 से 02 फरवरी 2018 तक
UP Scholarship registration for 2018: Application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria etc. UP Scholarship Online Status check Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Application Form 2017.
अगर आपको कोई समस्या हो रही हो तो आप हेल्पलाइन पर कॉल क्र सकते हो
|Up Scholarship Help Line Phone Numbers|
|Backward Class Welfare||18001805131|
UP Scholarship registration for 2018
- Revised Time-Table for Prematric Scholarship (2017-18) Dated-27-12-2017
- Revised Time-Table for Postmatric OtherThan Inter Scholarship (2017-18) Dated-27-12-2017
Here we have some latest updates for the UP Scholarship programme provided to the needy students. Uttar Pradesh Government has a scholarship policy for those candidates who can’t afford the higher studies and need financial support to continue their studies. So those candidates who are eligible to apply for this can apply online on the official website. For latest updates and detailed information candidates must stay tuned with us on our website.
दशमोत्तर छात्रवृत्ति व शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति सत्र-2017-18 प्रदेश में/प्रदेश से बाहर अध्ययनरत छात्र / छात्रा के ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
- Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
- Dashmottar : Enrolled in Any UG / PG / Diploma / Certificate Examination
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Annual income level as per income tax of India must be below 2,00,000 (2 Lakhs) Per Annual of your family of guardian for SC, ST Category Students
- Below Rs 1,00,000 Rupees (1 Lakh) for Minority
- Below Rs 30,000 (Thirty thousand for OBC Other backward classes Category Students
- Below Rs 25,000/- General in urban city such as allahabad area and 19884/- in rural area such as kaushambi
Document Required Fresh Candidates
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt Number
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
UP छात्रवृत्ति के लिए पात्रता कुछ इस प्रकार है–
- सभी Gen/ SC/ST/ OBC छात्र इसके लिए आवेदन जमा करवा सकते है.
- प्री-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति 9th और 10th के छात्रों के लिए होती है.
- पोस्ट- मैट्रिक 11th, 12th व उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा मान्यता प्राप्त महाविद्यालय / विश्वविद्यालय के छात्रों के लिए होती है.
इसके लिए केटेगरी अनुसार अधिकतम वार्षिक राशि निम्न है.
अल्पसंख्यक छात्रों के लिए 1 लाख रुपए.
OBC छात्रों के लिए 30000/- रूपए.
Gen शहरी छात्रों के लिए 25000/- रूपए व ग्रामीण छात्रों के लिए 19884 रुपए.
SC/ST छात्रों के लिए 2 लाख रुपए.
Session 2017-18 Registrations Form Entered Form Submission Forwarded By Institution Postmatric Other Then 11-12 7182936 4962963 4570419 4013267 Postmatric Class 11-12 2951710 2236646 2020523 1710195 Prematric Class 9-10 3593512 2396203 2048438 1783177 Total 13728158 9595812 8639380 7506639
|Session 2016-17||Total Colleges||Registrations||Form Entered||Final Submission||Forwarded by Institutions|
List of UP Scholarship 2018
This article will provide the information related to:
- List of UP Scholarships provided by UP State Government
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- UP RMO Scholarship
- UPTU Scholarships
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- UP NTSE Scholarship
- UPSTSE Scholarship
- Details about UP scholarship
- Eligibility of candidate/ Eligible Institutes
- Application process
- Amount of Scholarship
- Renewal of UP Scholarship
- Figures related to the UP Scholarship
So now we begin our exploration of UP Scholarships with the following scholarships offered by the state government.
Pre Matric UP Scholarship 2018
Pre-Matric Scholarships are offered to the students who are presently studying at the school level and are in need of financial assistance because of poor financial conditions.
- Eligibility: The students should be enrolled in class 1 – 10 in a Government school or a school recognised by Govt. or by a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- Annual Family Income Limit: The criteria of parental income are different for different categories, the details are as follows
Student Category Maximum Annual Income OBC ₹ 30,000 SC ₹ 30,000 ST ₹ 30,000 Minority ₹ 1,00,000 General ₹ 19,884 for Rural & ₹ 25,546 for Urban
The rate of Scholarship: The eligible candidates selected many the academic merit, and annual family income are given the scholarship as per the following rates:
|Class||Monthly Scholarship amount||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1-5||₹ 25||₹ 300|
|6-8||₹ 40||₹ 480|
|9-10||₹ 60||₹ 720|
UP Scholarship 2018
The Uttar Pradesh government distributes scholarship in two parts first one is parametric and second one is post metric. Those candidates who are at school level can apply for the scholarship and list is send by the official authorities of school. And for post metric the candidates can apply online for the scholarship and attached the requirement provided by the Institute/ college / university to apply for that scholarship.
One the students register for the scholarship then the government authorities provides the scholarship college wise and you can check the scholarship list on the official website. For more updates stay tuned with us.
UP Scholarship schemes 2018
- For pre Matric fellowship scheme
The candidates who are studying in UP schools and are students of UP are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Those candidates who belong to the GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC category can apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will be based on the annual income of the candidate’s family; some detailed information is discussed below.
- For SC/ST annual income of the family must be below 2 Lakhs.
- For OBC annual income of the family must be below 30,000.
- For SC annual income of the family must be below 30,000.
- For ST annual income of the family must be below 30,000.
- For Minority annual income of the family must be below 1, 00,000.
- For general annual income level must be below 19,884 for urban area and 25000 for rural area.
Amount of Scholarship
1st-5th class got the annual scholarship amount of Rs. 300.
6th-8th class got the scholarship amount of Rs. 480.
9th & 10th class will get the scholarship amount of 720.
- For post Matric fellowship scheme
Those candidates who are studying in 11th, 12th, UG or PG programmes and can’t afford their expenses can apply for this scholarship. As per the UP Government they divided the courses into 4 groups and provide scholarship.
- Group1- day scholars will get Rs.550/ and holsters will get Rs. 1200/-.
- Group2- day scholars will get Rs.530/ and holsters will get Rs. 820/-.
- Group3- day scholars will get Rs.300/ and holsters will get Rs. 570/-.
- Group4- day scholars will get Rs.230/ and holsters will get Rs. 380/-.
How to apply online for the UP Scholarship
- The online forms will be available on the official website from July 2018 and due date to apply will be in August 2018.
- Candidates must visit the official website and clicks on the option to register online for ‘UP Scholarship 2018’.
- Upload the docs online or submit in your college till October 2018.
- The scholarship will come to your account till December 2018.
|Group 1||₹ 550||₹ 1200|
|Group 2||₹ 530||₹ 820|
|Group 3||₹. 300||₹ 570|
|Group 4||₹ 230||₹ 380|
Application Process: The candidates are required to make online applications for the scholarship after making sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and are enrolled in course & college listed eligible for UP Scholarship.
- The students are required to go to the official website of UP Scholarship and fill the application form.
- Once the online form submission is done, they are supposed to take a printout of the completed application form and deposit it to the concern authorities in their college/institution along with required documents.
- The college/institution will do online verification of the forms and forward them to the concern authorities.
UP Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
|Activity||For Post Matric 11-12||For Post Matric other than 11-12|
|Online Registration||1 July 1 to 28 September 2018||1 July to 1 November 2018|
|Editing of the filled up Scholarship ApplicationForm||Within 3 Days after the Submission of the application form||Within 3 Days after the Submission of the application form|
|Last date to submit the Hard Copy of the Application form||October 2018||November 2018|
|Transfer of Amount in Savings Bank account of the students||January 2019||February 2019|
Track Student’s Records As Per Scholarship Database
- TrackStudent’s Records As Per Scholarship Database (Roll No.)
- TrackStudent’s Records As Per Scholarship Database (Registartion No.)
|Kanpur Nagar||Mainpuri||Rae Bareli|
Renewal Process: To renew the scholarship the students are required to login to their accounts on the UP Scholarship portal using their previously given registration number and complete the formalities of renewal.
- The renewal form is a little bit different from that of fresh applications, the schedule for renewal is:
|Event||For Renewal Applications|
|Last date to apply||28 September 2017|
|Last date for making correction||Within 3 Days after the Submission of the application form|
|The last date to submit hard copy of the form to the institution||4 October 2017|
|Transfer of Benefit||10 January 2017|
Dashmottar Scholarship 2017
01 July 2018
01 July 2018
01 July 2018
Last Date for Apply Online
28 Sep 2018
28 Sep 2018
01 Nov 2018
Last Date Complete Form
28 Sep 2018
28 Sep 2018
01 Nov 2018
Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution
04 Oct 2018
04 Oct 2018
07 Nov 2018
|Post matric Other than Intermediate Classes||Fresh
|Post matric Other State||Fresh
|Login (After Registration) Pre-matric (Class 9-10)||Fresh
|Post Matric Courses (Inside State/ Outside State)||Fresh (Inside State/ Outside State)|
|Post Matric Courses Renewal||Renewal (Inside State)
Renewal (Outside State)
|Check Renewal Status and Due for renew||Check Renewal Status
Due for Renewal List
|Dashmottar Scholarship Status||Fresh Candidates | Renewal Candidates|
|Class 9-10 Scholarship Status||Fresh Candidates | Renewal Candidates|