Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam will announce the result for SPMVV PGCET 2018. SPMVV PGCET 2018 result will tentatively be announced in the month of June 2018. The SPMVV result will be released online. Candidates will be able to view the results on the official website.
The SPMVV PGCET 2018 results will be announced soon after the SPMVV PGCET 2018 exam has been conducted successfully. The official exam conducting body will release a merit list on the official website. The result is crucial information since the admission of candidates in their desired course depends on the score scored by them in the examination. Candidates can refer to table below to keep a track of all the happenings in the SPMVV PGCET 2018 exams. Thus, candidates will not miss any important event. The table below comprises of all the important events and their tentative schedules.
|Examination Date||3rd week May 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
Check here: Result of SPMVV PGCET 2018 will be available at spmvvdoa.in/.
Note: Candidates need to note that the evaluation of the answer sheets is done with high precaution and proper methodology.
The SPMVV PGCET 2018 results will be available in a PDF format. Candidates will be able to check their result on the official website. Candidates can click on the link and they will be directed straight to the result portal. A direct link to check the SPMVV PGCET 2018 result will be mentioned above.
SPMVV PGCET 2018 Result: Steps to Check
Candidates can check their results by simply following the steps listed below.
- Students can either click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website to check SMPVV PGCET Result 2018.
- Students will be guided to the result portal once they click on the link mentioned above.
- Students will have to enter their hall ticket no. as printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Students will then have to enter their Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Students will have to click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Students must download and take a printout of the result for future use.