NHB Recruitment 2018 (National Housing Bank recruitment 2018): Candidates who are looking for bank jobs it is best opportunity to all of them apply online for NHB Recruitment Manager 2018.
NHB Recruitment Notification 2018
NHB recruitment 2018 has been released recently for the manager post. Interested candidates can register online on the official website on NHB. There are Latest vacant posts for assistant general manager and deputy general manager. So hurry up guys and fills online registration form before the last date. Because vacant seats are limited nd applicants are more, so there is lot of rush on the server on last date. Register online before the dead point to participate in NHB recruitment.
|S.No.||Name Of The Exam’s Event||Date Assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Notification Date||June 2018|
|2.||Last Date Form Submission||July 2018|
|3.||Date for Admit Card||Aug 2018|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||Sep 2018|
|5.||Result Date||Nov 2018|
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2018
NHB is known from National Housing Bank which is a subsidiary of Reserved Bank of India. It established in 1998 under the National Housing Act. It’s main aim to promote housing finance institutions both on a local and regional level. It is responsible to recruit eligible and qualified candidates to fill their vacant posts. Currently, it releases National housing bank recruitment 2018 Notification to fill their 7 vacant posts. It releases recruitment every year.
NHB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Name of Posts: – Assistant General Manager & Deputy General Manager
Required Qualification:- Post Graduation
Job Venue:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 3.25 lac PM
Last Date to Apply:-
Age Limit:- The Age of the applicant must be less than 45 Years and it will be measure from march month.
Selection Procedure:- Written exam and face-to-face Interview
National Housing Bank Vacancies 2018
|Vacant Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant General Manager||Available Soon|
|Deputy General Manager||Available Soon|
NHB Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The NHB Recruitment Exam will be of objective nature.
- The test will be comprising of 200 questions.
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- The total time to solve the question paper will be 2 hours.
- Candidates’ 1/3rd marks will be deducted as penalty for the wrong answers responded by candidates.
Procedure to Apply Online
- Visit the official website nhb.org.in
- Click on the link NHB Announcement Recruitment 2018
- Choose your desired post then
- Enter your valid email id & Number
- Submit your scan photograph
- Click on submit button and take print out for future use.