NCHMCT 2018 Admit Card
How to download the admit card, tentative dates, what to carry in examination centre etc
Every year thousands of students applied for the entrance exam conducted by the official authorities of NCHMCT National Council for Hotel Management and Catering. So now those who had registered for the NCHMCT 2018 must download their admit cards/ Hall tickets from the official website of NCHMCT. The admit card s will be available just a week before the entrance exam and candidates need to download from the official website. Kindly note that no hard copy admit card will be send to the candidates via post and admit cards will be available only on official website. To get latest updates for NCHMCT 2018 the candidates must stay tuned with us on our official website.
Important dates for the NCHMCT 2018 exam
- The tentative date for the availability of admits cards on the official website will be in April 2018.
- The tentative date for the NCHMCT 2018 entrance exam will be in 4th week of April 2018.
- The tentative date for the declaration of the result will be in May 2018.
- The tentative dates for the counselling will be in 4th week of May 2018 to 1st week of June 2018.
- The session for the courses will be started in July 2018.
What to carry or not to carry to the examination centres for NCHMCT 2018
- Firstly the candidates must download the hard copy admit card from the official website of the university.
- The candidates should affix the passport size photograph on the admit card.
- No any handbag, wallet, carry bag, mobile, calculator, ear phones or any other electronic gadget will not be allowed to carry in the examination centre.
- Without admit card no candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- The candidates can enter to the examination hall 15 minutes before the exam.
- Firstly the candidates must visit the official website and then clicks in the option ‘download NCHMCT 2018 admit cards’.
- Now a new tab will open with some blank boxes, candidate need to fill the boxes with details required.
- The candidates may need to fill the date of birth, enrolment number or any unique detail.
- Once the details filled crosscheck the accuracy and then clicks on the submit option.
- Now your admit card will be on your screen and then take the printout of the admit card.
- Crosscheck all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct.
Significance and specifications of the admit card
The admit card you download must have following details name of candidate, enrolment number, examination centre details/ address, date, time etc. The candidates must affix the passport size photograph on the admit card, all the details will be cross checked by the faculties in examination room.
To get more updates the candidates must go through the official website or stay tuned with us on our website. All the best to the candidates for the exams.