JMI 2018: How to download admit card, tentative date for exam, counselling and other details.
JMI Admit Card 2018
Here we have some latest updates for the admit cards of Jamia Millia Islamia Aligarh University 2018. This is one of the famous and reputed universities which provide admission in various courses from school level to University level. The courses includes the graduation, post graduation, technical, non technical, diploma, certification, PG diploma, PhD and some other programmes. The official authority of the universities conducts their own entrance exams every year and provides admissions on the merit list obtained. To het the detailed information regarding the tentative dates for registration, how to download the admit card, tentative date for counselling and result etc the candidates must go through the whole article carefully. For latest updates the candidates must be stay tuned with us on our official website.
JMI Admit cards for the 2018 entrance exams for various courses
The candidates who had registered successfully earlier for the different courses can now download their admit cards from the official website. It must be noted that university will not send any hard copy admit card via post, all the candidates have to download it from the official website using the unique registration number and password generated at the time of registration. As per the official authorities the admit cards for JMI 2018 will be uploaded just two weeks before the commencement of entrance exam. To get any latest updates the candidates must visit the official website.
Specifications of the JMI 2018 Admit card
The candidates will get a notification message on the registered mobile number to download it from the official website. The candidates can download it from the admission portal and then take the hard copy prints out. The details which must be there on the admit card includes the following mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Specimen signature
- Self attested photograph
- Course name
- Day/ Date
- Timings/ time duration
- Address of the venue
Instructions to be followed
- The candidates must have the downloaded hard copy admit card, without it entry of the candidates will be prohibited.
- The candidates must have valid ID Proof which includes the Aadhar card, PAN card, DL etc.
- The candidates must reach the venue an hour before the exam to support the verification system.
- No any soft copy document will be valid at the time of exam.
- The candidates will not be allowed to carry mobile phone, calculator, and electronic gadget, carry bad or any suspicious thing in the examination centre.
How to download the JMI 2018 Admit card
- The candidates must visit the official website and then taps on the option ‘Download admits cards 2018’.
- Now a new page will open and the individual need to fill the registration number, password and course details as per the need.
- Now cross check the details and clicks on the submit option.
- Now the details of your admit card will be on your screen.
- Now the candidates can take the print out of the admit card for future use.
For the latest updates of JMI 2018 the candidates must be stay tuned to us on our official website, for any assistance you can drop the messages in comment box.